Friday, February 13, 2015

Delivery to NSAB February 23-27

Due to the impending storms, I am delaying my delivery to NSAB in Truro until the week of February 23-27.

If you have anything you want delivered there that is not in my current inventory, please let me know by Sunday, February 15th so I can have it shipped in from Guelph prior to my trip to Truro.

Here is the link to my current inventory,